Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
Tisserand Sweet Almond Ethically Harvested Pure Natural Blending Oil 100ml
- softening, nourishing and soothing
- perfect for general body and facial massage
- ideal for dry or sensitive skin
- recommended for home use
- packed full of essential vitamins and magnesium
Sweet Almond Ethically Harvested Pure Blending Oil
Highly moisturising and nourishing, Sweet Almond Oil is packed full of essential vitamins and magnesium, which protect and soften the skin. A popular choice with aromatherapy professionals, Sweet Almond oil is a wonderfully flexible oil, suitable for use on its own or as part of a tailor-made aromatherapy blend.
Ideal for body massage and facial treatments.
Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry, damaged or irritated skin.
- 100% Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- IN A MASSAGE BLEND: Add 5 drops of essential oil to 10ml of blending oil. FOR A FACIAL TREATMENT: add up to 2 drops of essential oil to 10ml of blending oil. IN A BATH: Add 4 to 6 drops of essential oil to 20ml of blending oil & swirl into water. Store in a cool dark place away from sunlight and use within one year of opening.
- Dry or Sensitive Skin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service