Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
- Rich, warm and euphoric oil with a sweet herby aroma.
- Ideal in massage or the bath to soothe the skin and relax the mind.
- Blends well with Sandalwood, Bergamot and Rosewood-Tomar.
- Extracted from the herb grown in France.
- Does not contain: synthetic fragrances, SLS/SLES, parabens or animal ingredients.
Tisserand Pure Essential Oil Ethically Harvested – Clary Sage
Extracted from the herb grown in France, Clary Sage is a rich, warm and euphoric oil with a sweet herby aroma. Ideal in massage or the bath to soothe the skin and relax the mind. Blends well with Sandalwood, Bergamot and Rosewood-Tomar.
Does not contain: synthetic fragrances, SLS/SLES, parabens or animal ingredients.
Note: Before using essential oils, please read the Essential Oil Safety information. You will find this on the leaflet inside the oil carton.
- 100% Clary Sage (Ethically Harvested) Essential Oil.
- Massage – mix 4 drops of oil into 20ml (4 teaspoons) base oil. Vaporising – add 6 drops of a single oil or 3 drops each of 2 oils to burner or diffuser. Key safety tips: Do not apply essential oils neat onto the skin. Never swallow essential oils If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help. Keep out of the reach of children under 4. If you are pregnant, have a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma, high blood pressure or are taking prescribed medication, please seek medical guidance before using essential oils. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, use within a year. Keep away from painted, polished surfaces and plastics. Keep away from naked flames.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service