Solgar® Formula VM-75 Tablets – Pack of 60
• Boosted by 75 mg of 8 key energy unlocking B vitamins
• Rich in antioxidants helping to protect against free radicals
• Includes immune supportive Vitamin C
• Premium forms of ingredients
• Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Only 1 left in stock
Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
Solgar® VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin tablet, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients. Take one a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle.
This leading multivitamin utilises premium forms of ingredients, including natural aqueous coatings instead of synthetic alternatives. Aqueous coatings are water based, which improve how the body digests the product, providing better absorption of the nutrients for you.
- B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated’ is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw’ and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, D-pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, maltodextrin, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Rutin Powder, Iodine (as powdered kelp), Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Betaine HCl, Colour: titanium dioxide, Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service