Solgar® Formula VM-2000 Tablets – Pack of 90
• A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula for daily vitality
• Rich in antioxidants (such as Vitamins A, C & E) helping to protect against free radicals
• Ideal for anyone under stress, feeling run down or lacking in energy
• Unique plant and herbal base
• Divided dose for optimal nutrient support throughout the day
Only 1 left in stock
Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
Solgar® VM-2000 is an award-winning, best-selling multivitamin. A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts. In today’s world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health. VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
- Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
- Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, pea starch, alginate, dicalcium phosphate;
Calcium (as citrate, carbonate, bisglycinate);
Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid);
Isolated Soya Protein Powder;
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate);
Vitamin E (200 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate);
Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate);
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium);
Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide);
Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5’-phosphate);
Choline (as bitartrate);
Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate;
Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum;
Iron (as bisglycinateGlazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil
and coconut oil);
Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate);
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl);
Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate);
Natural Source Beta-carotene;
Copper (as bisglycinate);
Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid);
Iodine (as potassium iodide);
Chromium (as picolinate);
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin);
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine);
Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service