Solgar® Biotin 5000 µg Vegetable Capsules – Pack of 50
• One of the highest strength formulas available
• Supports healthy hair growth and glowing skin
• Promotes energy and vitality
• Convenient way to top up your levels of biotin for optimal wellness
• Free from sugar, salt, starch and suitable for vegans, vegetarians
Only 1 left in stock
Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism.
Perhaps best known for its beauty supporting benefits, a daily dose of Solgar’s Biotin 5000 μg can help support healthy looking hair and skin. As the body doesn’t make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs.
- Contributes to improvement of nails resistance
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin
- Is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service