Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Gel with Cold Cream 300ml

£9.95

Add £50.00 to cart and get free shipping to UK!
SKU: 3504105028619 Categories: ,
0 People watching this product now!
  • Standard delivery (UK)

Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)

Up to 5 business days
  • Standard Delivery (UK)
£3.95
Up to 5 business days
  • Next Day Delivery (UK)

if order submitted before 3pm​

£8

1 business day

  • Standard Delivery (EU)

£15

5-7 days
  • Shipping and Delivery Policy
Description

Our Cleansing gel with Cold Cream and beeswax gently cleanses baby’s body and hair and can be used to wash your baby* or toddler on a daily basis. Rich and nourishing, this extra-moisturizing gel brings comfort to newborns and children with dry skin.

*Babies out of NICU

For nourishing the baby’s skin and preserving the skin barrier, our unique beeswax is combined with cold cream. For recovery and protection of the hydrolipidic layer, ceramides and cold cream is used. Mild surfactants are used for keeping the baby’s skin and scalp from dehydration and for soft cleansing.

In this product 92 % of products are obtained naturally while remaining 8% is used fro to provide pleasant texture and very long term protection of the formula.

LIST OF INGREDIENTS
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-3 DISTEARATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT

Additional Information

Brand

Mustela

Customer Reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.