Solgar® Vegetarian Multiple Vegetable Capsules – Pack of 90
• Specially formulated to meet the dietary needs of vegetarians
• Rich in iron and essential vitamins and minerals
• Contains B12 and B complex plus co-enzymes
• Nutrient food base and antioxidants
• Convenient vegetable capsule format
Only 1 left in stock
Standard delivery (UK)
Free delivery on all orders over £50 (UK only)
Standard Delivery (UK)
Next Day Delivery (UK)*
Standard Delivery (EU)
*if order submitted before 3pm
Solgar® Unique Vegetarian Multiple is the perfect `wellness insurance policy’ comprising all the essential vitamins and minerals, along with additional trace elements and food factors.
Encapsulated in a convenient vegetarian capsule, Vegetarian Multiple can be used by vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike but is formulated to boost intake of those nutrients a vegetarian diet may go short of. This unique multivitamin formula contains a range of essential vitamins and mineral in a three a day dose, including a unique form of chelated iron formulated for maximum absorption without gastrointestinal irritation.
Each dose of 3 vegetable capsules provides important nutrients such as:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 & B12 unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Contains important antioxidants such as Vitamin C & E and beta carotene, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones and teeth
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, dicalcium phosphate, pea starch, citric acid, mannitol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Zinc (as picolinate, bisglycinate, oxide), Spirulina Powder, Choline (as bitartrate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Inositol, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Iron (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Chromium (as picolinate), Folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivery Costs
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Standard DeliveryIn general, standard delivery will be within 5-7 working days.
4.2 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please email [email protected]
4.3 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
- Price and Payment
6.1 PriceThe price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed you wish to buy at the new price.
6.2 VATPrices include UK value added tax (‘VAT’).
6.3 Payment ProcessingOnline payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.
- Customer service